A Few Days Off

Just a quick post to say that I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! P and I are heading out of town tomorrow morning for the holiday and the rest of the weekend. I can't wait! I'm looking forward to spending some relaxing time with these guys...



This is the wrong holiday (Easter) and was taken oh around 1985 or '86...but that's me in the plaid get-up, my sister Laura with the bowl cut, and my little brother Tom in the suspenders and bow-tie. When I get home tomorrow I'll yet at my mom for making us dress like this:)

Happy early Thanksgiving, everyone!!! Have a great holiday and see you next week!

Comments

  1. What a cutie you were!!! BTW, I think I wore that dress too!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute photo! Have a great Thanksgiving with your family, Sarah!

    pk @ Room Remix

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a fun trip! :)

    Enjoy the weekend!
    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled across your blog and enjoyed it so much, I found myself clicking on "older posts"-over and over again! Great inspiration for my 1949 fixer upper!!

    www.thekeltonscozycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah!
    i hope you guys had a really nice holiday.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Hope you had a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts