Mood Board Monday Reminder: Coffee Tables with "my design ethos"



Just checking in quick to remind you guys that the next Mood Board Monday linky party is going to be this Monday, June 10th!! Anna from "my design ethos" is co-hosting and has chosen some awesome coffee tables from both Pottery Barn and West Elm as our inspiration pieces. Check out the original post here for links to all four coffee table options as well as the rules for joining up.

In other news, I actually haven't had the baby yet! My due date was Friday, May 31st...I guess the little guy is being lazy and stubborn:( If nothing happens in the next few days, I'm going to be induced on Monday, the 10th, same day as the MBM party...go figure:) I'm going to try and get everything ready so that if that does happen, you will still be able to link up your mood boards both here and at Anna's. But if something goes wrong (and you don't see anything here), please head right over to my design ethos on Monday to join the party! Maybe then I can check out all your beautiful spaces from the hospital:)

Thanks for understanding and taking the time to participate. Big thanks again to Anna for co-hosting! Next time I see you guys I'll for sure be a mom of two:)

Comments

  1. I've been thinking about you and thanks for the reminder about MBM. I have had all intentions of getting a board together so maybe I'll do that this weekend sometime - I had a few ideas started. Looking forward to hearing news on baby boy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts