Rate My Space Rockstar

With all the great blogs out there to read, I sometimes forget about good old Rate My Space from the HGTV website. I was browsing around there the other day and came across another awesome series of killer spaces, this time from dwanderson.



{small den/TV room}


{kitchen}


{master bath}

{kids bath}

So inspirational! This home seems to hit a lot of the styles I like but have had trouble envisioning how to pull all together.

PS. Don't forget to enter the CSN Stores giveaway!!! Friday, February 11th (today or tomorrow depending on when you read this!) is your last chance to get in on the action. Thanks for all the great response so far:)

Comments

  1. Wow, this house is incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I rarely visit RMS any longer and would NEVER feature one of my spaces, too many snarky commenters for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I can't get over how incredible people's homes look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...that is a stunning home! Definitely will have to go and check out the RMS site.
    Cathy
    PS go over and check out Sherry's post today if you want a laugh on a topic we have discussed!
    http://designindulgence.blogspot.com/2011/02/are-you-kidding-mei-would-slap.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never been to Rate My Space. Thanks for reminding me I should really check it out. You found a gem of a feature!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts