4 Years Ago Today...


...on the happiest day of my life, I married my best friend. Isn't he cute?




I can't believe how fast the years have gone by. I guess time flies when you're having fun!




Paul, thanks for being the best husband ever! Thanks for making me dinner practically every night, thanks for putting gas in my car and getting it's oil changed, thanks for letting me leave my paper projects all over the kitchen table. You always make me laugh with your funny voices, singing impersonations, and weird toes. The amount of useless trivia, movie lines and golf hole-by-hole replays you have in your head always amazes me. You are one of the most generous people I know. You are extremely loyal. You are the flat line to my roller-coaster. Even though I hate food shopping with a passion, when you're with me, its fun. Someday (hopefully soon) you will make an amazing father. You have made me the luckiest girl in the world.



PS. Sorry for the influx of wedding-related stuff lately. If you're into it, stay tuned on Friday for more on our bridal party and flowers (thanks to Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life). Happy Hump Day!

Comments

  1. Happy Anniversary! I love your wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,
    Your wedding photos are so beautiful! Congratulations!
    I was just over at 'Made 2 Creat" blog, and it is Kara's 4th anniversary today too! Small blog world!!

    You can see her anniversary post at:
    http://made2create.blogspot.com/2009/07/man-of-my-dreams.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th! I'm in love, love with the last wedding pix you shared! My huband golfs and this looks perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...how beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thanks, guys! I can't believe its been that long already. Hmm...let's see, at this exact time 4 years ago, cocktail hour was nearing a close and we were getting ready to be introduced at the reception. Crazy!!!

    Stephanie - how funny, thanks for letting me know about Kara! Wow, she outposted me;)

    Lauren - Paul looooves to golf! Our reception was at a private golf club/community, with the cocktail hour outside right off the first hole. We lucked out with the weather that day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sarah!
    My name's Kara and it seems we have a whole lot in common! It is also my 4th anniversary today, I write a blog (interior design), have curly/frizy hair, and the list goes on. . .
    One of your readers who is also one of my readers told me about your blog! Can't wait to explore it! If you want to check mine out, it's www.made2create.blogspot.com
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! I wish you & your H many MANY more years of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, are all so wonderful! Can't tell you how much your sweet comments mean to us. Thank you so much for making my day! Paul says hi and thank you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Sweetheart!! You two are smashing together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts