Fall House Tour


Happy Friday! Today I'm joining in on 2 parties, both about fall decor. I love me some seasonal decorating! Julia of
Hooked on Houses is having a Fall House Tour and Kelly at Kelly's Korner is hosting Show Us Your Life: Fall Decorations. So, if you're looking to be inspired, head on over to either of these or preferably both and say hi:)

Sorry to those of you who have been following along and have already seen my fall decor in the foyer, living room and family room. Now might be a good time for you to go get that pumpkin spice latte:)


{pumpkins on the stoop and in the transom window}



{the bookcase in the foyer}



{mantel for fall}


{new hand-made pillows from India on the leather club chairs in the living room}



{new pillows and ledge shelf decor in the family room}


Thanks for coming. And thanks again for having us, Julia and Kelly. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

PS. Want more seasonal decorating tours? Get your home ready for the holidays in time for the holiday open house tours (I can't wait!!!)...Julia is having her Hooked on Houses holiday tour on Friday, December 11th. And this year, the Nester will be hosting BooMama's old Christmas Tour of Homes on December 14th (in 2008 there were over 900 entries....this is going to be awesome!)

Comments

  1. The image second to the bottom is just gorgeous...both the items and the photo!
    Have a great weekend! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks fabulous! Your pictures are wonderful :)

    rue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your house and it makes me want to see more of it. I love older homes and that is why I live in one..renovation after renovation after renovation. haha
    thanks for the tour, tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved looking at your home and pictures!! I love how differently everyone decorates!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous front door- the millwork is so nice! I like the style direction you've taken in your home- I love mixing, as well. I took the Home Goods style test, which told me I am global eclectic. I think that is what the terminology was. It was correct, whatever they called it.
    Hope you will stop by for a visit of my home. I want to come back to see more of yours...
    :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your house is so gorgeous! I just did a little feature on you today, so you should check it out. Thanks for the award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style...very Pottery Barn-ish!! Very stylish!
    Would you believe I live in a very small Arkansas town and one of my dearest friend here is a lady from Boston! She lives in a log cabin in the woods. I love her dearly! She has that Boston accent and I love to hear her talk!

    Blessings!
    Kelly's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your house always look amazing for Fall! I have to personally thank you for introducing us to Kelly's Korner a few months ago, I have been loving her blog ever since. She is such a sweetie. I hope all is well with you, happy fall!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your Fall decor! So perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your subtle way of decorating!

    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always enjoy your mantel decor! You're so talented. No, I didn't make my wreath. It is from the Smith & Hawken aisle at Target. Thanks for the sweet comments.

    Emily
    timelesspaper.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts