New for Spring: Ledge Shelves


Hey there! How is your weekend going? Thanks again for all your congratulatory comments on the discovery that we are going to have a baby girl...yay!!

On the home front, here's another peek at how things have changed around here for spring (the new look for the mantel is here). The black ledge shelves above the couch in our family room got a burst of color with 2 of my Cavallini wall calendars (Birds and Japanese Woodblocks)..of course, they're not open to the appropriate month or year, I was just going for the images I liked. I swapped out our winter throw pillows for these 2 turquoise ones that I had lying around (I would have preferred some pattern, but free is better right now!)



**********

Wanted to remind you guys that the next Mood Board Monday starts this Tuesday, the 20th! I'll post the inspiration and you'll have until next Monday, the 26th to design your room. I can''t wait for this MBM party, its going to be exciting...we're having a special guest! And there's going to prizes:) See you here on Tuesday for the big post!!!


Comments

  1. Looks great, Fresh and springy. Love the blue ,yellow and green, nice touches. Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you've styled these shelves, Sarah. They work really well with the pillows, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors. they'll be great through summer if you can keep your hands off them :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts