Fall Review 2009


I'm so not ready for fall (I'm one of those people that hangs on as long as they can to the outgoing season, especially when its summer, my favorite!). But
Melissa of the Inspired Room is hosting her 3rd Annual Fall Nesting Party today, and I wanted to get in on the action. Head on over there to check out tons of blog posts with awesome fall inspiration or link up if you can. Melissa said it was ok to show your fall decor from last year, so that's the route I'm taking:) Sorry that probably most of you have seen these pics before. Are you ready for fall?


{pumpkins on the stoop and in the transom window}


{bookcase in the the foyer}


{mantel decor}


{hand-made pillows from India replace the summer ones}


{DIY wall art in the living room}


{ledge shelve decor in the family room}

Comments

  1. oooh, that makes me want to cozy up my house too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cozy! i found you at the fall nesting party and was drawn in by your wicker pumpkin picture. I bought one this year too and wrote about it on my fall nesting post. It's so fun to find ladies who have similar decorating tastes, don't you think? Happy nesting!

    .heather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking out my blog...I'm eager to get it out there! I agree, s'mores are sooo yummy! How did you do the DIY wall art of the trees? Did you sketch them yourself? I love the shiny frames with the handmade feel of the trees.

    .heather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! I can't wait for it to get just a little cooler! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am beyond thrilled for Fall, it is the best time in New England!
    -Lindsey

    mymimiandjack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Loving that fall pillow, the whole corner looks cozy and inviting!! Thanks for joining the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could look at your Fall decorating every year and love it each time. :)

    Just thinking of you today and wanted to say "hi".

    Have a great weekend!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww love the pumpkins on the top of the door!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from Inspired Room, I love your mantel... its perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear! Still thoughts and prayers coming your way!

    Just wanted to say I'm sending some blog friends over! Linking to your post in the DIY Fall Festival.

    Happy Fall!!!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your skeleton leaf picture on the mantelpiece. I'm totally inspired! Thank you.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the wheat tied up with the brown bow, very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks great!!! I am heading out this weekend to get lots of fun fall decor. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts