Maura's First Easter

Hi! Hope everyone had a great weekend and a wonderful Easter! We did!!

Look at this little cutie!! She wore this adorable floral dress and bonnet that my Mom gave her (from Marshalls). The black patent leather Mary Janes were actually mine when I was little, my mom saved them and gave them to me for Maura to wear. They fit her perfectly right now:)



The Easter Bunny came! Mostly I filled her basket with stuff I would have bought anyways...some of her solid food, a new bathing suit, 2 new summer outfits. But I did add some $1 books from Target, a Disney CD of favorite kid songs (we always have music on when we are playing and we've been listening to the same old 3 Raffi cds forever!), bubbles, and the Fisher Price Stack and Roll Cups (which she already loves). The stuffed bunny was from one of my Easter baskets a few years ago (thanks, mom).



I ordered her this custom Easter basket from Pottery Barn Kids a few months ago...the large, natural rattan one with a green gingham lining and her name monogrammed in pink. It's something she can use every Easter for awhile. I figured it was a good investment - now I don't have to buy her a new basket every year. And maybe, hopefully if/when we have another baby we can get one for him/her too:)





We went to Paul's parents for dinner, along with his sister, her husband and their 3 kids. Here's Maura with her two girl cousins (Ava and Kiley) who keep insisting that they want to "be friends with baby Maura, not just cousins!"



Comments

  1. Adorable...especially that last pix of Miss M!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! It's so fun to celebrate the holidays with these wee ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last pic is ADORABLE! Love the little laugh, I can almost hear it! Glad you had a wonderful celebration.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just so precious! Love that sweet hat. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute! I love Easter (and Easter colors.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so getting soooo big. and these photos are great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts