Destination Brimfield!

Hi! I’m psyched! It’s time for the Brimfield Antique Show again!! (One of the country’s largest antique shows, held every year in May, July and September in Brimfield, Ma.) I’m headed there tomorrow with my brother’s girlfriend and her mom. I’ll be keeping my eye out for another #13 blue Mason Jar to add to my collection (ha! I have two), mercury glass, and old apothecary bottles. I definitely want to try and find some antique prints to hang in our foyer on either side of the front door.

{image courtesy of the haystack needle's trip to Brimfield}

This will be my third year in a row attending the show. To see some photos and my finds from the previous years, check out these links:

Brimfield 2010 Finds Part 1
Brimfield 2010 Finds Part 2
Brimfield 2010 Pics
Brimfield 2009 Finds
Brimfield 2009 Pics

Anyone else making the trip this year? Cross your fingers for decent weather. I'll report back next week. Have a great weekend:)

Ps. Remember, the Valley Lighting Giveaway is open through Monday night:)

Comments

  1. I'm so jealous! Someday I'll be able to make it to Brimfield...someday...
    In any case, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come home with. Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can they move up the July show to the 3rd weekend in June? Maybe one year I'll be there for it! Have fun!

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, wish I was going! I went last year at this time and found some great things. I always come home with goodies--and that's why I'm not going--not in the budget now! But maybe in the fall?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts